Type: Lace Up
Handmade in Spain
PROPER SHOE CARE:
- Clean – Regularly brush your shoes with a natural hair brush (such as horsehair) or a microfiber cloth to remove dirt and debris. Use a mild shoe cleaner solution if needed.
- Condition – Use a microfiber towel to apply a shoe cream to the shoe uppers. Apply with small, circular strokes.
- Polish – Using a different microfiber towel, apply a polish with the same circular motion. Once evenly applied, buff the shoes with another towel.
- Shoe Trees – We sell shoe trees which are vital in the care of your shoes. Every pair of shoes should have a pair of trees kept in them at all times to help keep their shape and to reduce moisture.
- Rotation – Do not wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row. Allowing your shoes to recover after wearing is the best way to help your shoes last longer.
We advise against wearing these shoes in inclement weather. Exposure to inclement weather or salt may distort colors or deteriorate leather. We do offer rubber covers by SWIMS to help protect your shoes, but even with them they are not 100% protected from the elements. Also please take caution with products containing alcohol, including hand sanitizer as the alcohol can strip the colors of the leather.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Complimentary shipping and returns within the US.